Sunday, May 13, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Everyone is getting ready to leave on this incredible adventure eagerly placing bags outside the front of the Kansas City home base. The nervousness and excitement are tangible as everyone scurries around putting last minute items into place.
As you read this you can feel free to subscribe as a follower of this blog and comment on the posts as often as you would like. As Mr. Schlotz tested the commenting capabilities of the blog, I have made it easier for you to follow our adventures. Next post will be in AFRICA!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings everyone! I've been following your journey and WOW, what a great time you are enjoying.
    Camels in captivity don't count but I'll let it slide this time!
    The safari drive sounds spectacular and there better be at least 1343 pictures of the entire trip! Enjoy - I'll keep following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two observations - Will, if the engineering thing gets old you might consider travel writer!
    Also noticed a number of references to "drinks and snacks"...I am guessing you are not referring to "cookies and milk" - Be safe and take care!

    ReplyDelete